I got up at 5:00am and checked all the web cams and weather sites I could find on my tablet. I have to say, webcams are not helpful as far as discerning the cloud cover. I found one TV station that said it was cloudy and another that stated it was clear. I guess I could have gone outside, but it's cold here. So I got up and decided to give it a try. Once I stepped outside my home the sky was clear - great! So off I went to Seattle. I got there early and set up. By the time I took this picture at 6:49am (sunrise was at 7:30am) there was a little crowd of runners and photographers.
So here is the shot:
It is a series of 5 pictures taken with my Canon 5D Mark III and my new EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS lens (love this lens!) @ 70mm, f/6.3, ISO 100, and shutter speeds of 1/6, .4, 1.0, 2.5, and 6 seconds. I processed in Lightroom 4 and did the HDR in Photomatix Pro 4.2, blended it all together in Photoshop CS6.
No comments:
Post a Comment